The 2023 Innovations in Testing conference will take place at the Hilton Anatole In Dallas, TX from March 12-15. Building on what we learned in 2022, attendees can look forward to increased engagement through:
View the Full Program
- A diverse choice of informative and thought provoking panel discussions, presentations, debates, workshops, Peas in a Pod discussions, e-posters and product demonstrations.
- Captivating keynote speakers presenting on cutting-edge topics.
- Numerous networking opportunities designed to connect you with other industry experts.
- Vendor exhibits showcasing leading assessment tools, technologies, and services.
As the assessment industry evolves, testing professionals and assessment programs continue to adapt to new ways of learning and testing with the goal of improving outcomes. Digital access, a remote workforce, artificial intelligence, equity, personalized learning, and alternative assessments are a few areas that have impacted how we learn, the ways we measure, and the overall value of assessment. The following topics will be addressed throughout the conference program:
- EdTech: methods and practices for teaching and learning, as facilitated by technology
- Trending or Disruptive Technologies: emerging and novel technologies or new uses for existing technologies that have practical applications for the industry, including innovative approaches and technologies such as artificial intelligence
- Program Design: purpose, roles of stakeholders, governance policies, content security, and best practices for programs
- Security, Legal, and Policy Considerations: Ethics, legislation, regulation, guidance, standards, and policies that govern the industry; considerations for security and privacy issues including methods and practices for fraud prevention, detection, and enforcement as well as the use of AI solutions. Includes data management aspects of collecting, transmitting, processing, and storing data in a secure manner.
- Measurement Science: methods and practices for developing valid, reliable, and fair measures; innovative and novel approaches and methods; analysis and reporting; and artificial intelligence impacts
- Business Strategy and Operations: Focuses on the business of testing, branding, marketing, customer development, digital transformation, and communications
- Test Administration and Delivery: test delivery methods, standards, and best practices
- Equity, Accessibility, and Diversity: methods and practices for ensuring fairness, accessibility, and accommodations for diverse stakeholders
The 2023 Innovations Conference offers every attendee a valuable and inspiring experience. Don’t miss this incredible event!
Can’t attend in person? No problem! We will be offering a virtual event, Innovations + Connect, following the in-person conference on March 29-30.
View the Full Program